haga clic en este enlace para descargar descripción en español
RIGVIS-EH is a liquid viscosifier containing high purity hydroxyethyl cellulose (HEC) suspended in an organic, ultra-clean, environmentally safe base fluid. RIGVIS-EH is stable and will not settle or experience separation.
Typical Physical Properties
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F||1.02 - 1.06|
- When blended with completion fluids, RIGVIS-EH will pass MMS oil and grease regulations.
- When used as directed and tested according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Static Sheen Test, RIGVIS-EH does not form or create a sheen on the surface of receiving waters.
- Faster yielding than dry HEC.
- Yields smooth, uniform viscosity with no lumping.
- Compatible with most drilling muds and workover /completion fluids.
- Does not require any special mixing or blending procedures.
For a typical treatment to obtain Marsh funnel viscosity of 35-40 sec/qt, mix 5 gallons RIGVIS-EH per 20 barrels of fluid.
Improper handling of this product can be injurious to workers. Observe all safety precautions shown on the label and in the Material Safety Data Sheet.